Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Take the last train to Clarksville...

So apparently I used the word "adverts" in my previous entry. I'm sure it sounded correct at the time, but looking back on it... Well, frankly, I want to punch myself, but it wouldn't make much difference because I don't want to punch myself now, but while I was writing that, or before.

So right now, I'm sitting around trying to figure out how the hell I'm going to write not only a fake presentation on what has now become the human genome project, but also use that project to make one of my characters be a narcisstic douchebag.

It's harder than it looks, because I've probably got to have at least one character who did the research. And I haven't actually done the research.

I'll try to see if I can get someone to help me out in class later.

Which, unfortunately, I just realized happens to be in a half-hour, so I probably shouldn't be lollygagging. So I guess I won't be able to explain the almost-sex dream I had last night. It's kind of funny in hindsight, but it was awkward to wake up from...

No comments: