Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I have made a huge mistake...

Okay, I might not have made a huge mistake, but I can't shake the feeling that the s**t is about to hit the fan. And then splatter all over me and no one else.

To make a metaphor almost look analogous to something, I was playing this dominoes-based flash game where I guess the objective was to make sure every piece was properly connected. They never really explained what was going on in it, but basically, I ended up with one piece that I couldn't connect anymore, because I'd put myself in a corner where I couldn't fit another domino before I'd figured this out.

So when I say that I think I'm in trouble, I'm thinking this kind of situation, where I've backed myself into a corner without really knowing what I was doing.

Seriously.

No comments: