Monday, February 4, 2008

Angst

It's amazing how often I can just completely obsess about one girl for so long that she could quite possibly forget who I am. Seriously, I've documented it in my old livejournal, and it's as reliable a cycle as the one that makes it rain. Can't remember the name of that one, don't particularly care to.

What's truly bothersome is when, in the middle of me getting signals that she doesn't even care if I exist, she butts in and acts like we're close friends. Yet when I try to do the same thing, I get nothing.

Seriously, as it stands right now, I'm probably in the worst position I've been in, because I've basically got all the classes I want, a general sense of cameraderie with the other people in my classes, and yet I've got an albatross around my neck that's making me feel like getting into a drunken stupor as soon as possible would actually be a good idea. All because she doesn't actually seem to want to talk to me, and I've tried too many times to think it'd be a good idea to try again.

Okay, I think that's somewhat out of my system. I don't really have more to say about that anyway.

Today I should wash my sheets, and then go to the gym. Oh, and buy that last book for my Drama writing class. And email my last assignment to the teacher. And then check the latest assignment. And finish writing that sketch for my Comedy class. And read the poems, and the article, for my Poetry class.

Wow... I didn't realize just how much stuff that was until I wrote it out. Well, okay, quite a few of those things could be accomplished after my American Novel class. It's just a much bigger load than I expected...

No comments: