Sunday, February 3, 2008

I'm back

Okay, so here's the deal; my life's been boring since my last post. Not much seems to happen.

Then, because I was feeling depressed, I decided I'd read over my old livejournal. You know, to get more depressed.

Anyway, I realized that, as much as it was all a repetitive exercise in varying degrees of depression, some interesting stuff came out of working on that. As long as I kept updating it, I was a little more sane, too. As long as I thought about what I was doing, it was good.

Of course, I don't actually want to restart my livejournal, so I went back to this thing. I hadn't logged into this for so long that I couldn't even remember the password, and neither could my computer.

Of course, I'm going to have to keep these short for now. My computer's been so slow lately that I can't even keep typing for a minute or two without it stopping to catch up, which is really annoying. Hell, the internet connection's been really bad all around lately.

Ah, well. More later.

No comments: