Thursday, February 7, 2008

I need to do my laundry.

So, tomorrow I'm heading home for the weekend, probably getting back to Boston on Sunday. Gotta caucus, seeing as my mom's kind of running my hometown's caucus. It's going to be uncomfortable. It might be tedious. I see some long and otherwise pointless debating going on. It's going to bother me.

However, I've also got to do my laundry tonight some time, so I'm not spending my morning doing that, and maybe I can work out tomorrow instead. And I could even pack up tonight before I even go to sleep.

Of course, there is some kind of discussion going on in my room that I probably don't want to interrupt for a little bit.

I should probably mention to my roommate that I'm going to be gone for the weekend. Maybe I'll get to it before this ends up imported to my facebook and I don't have to tell anyone.

Which brings me to how, since the point at which I started this blog, the facebook importing software has improved so that it now actually imports just a few hours after I post, rather than all at once every time I attempt to import.

I'm considering turning that feature off, just because I turned it on thinking it'd be less efficient. Effecient.

Yeah, I don't know how that word is spelled at this point. I'm so bored.

Next Thursday, at this time, I'll be in a stupor. Possibly. Who knows, I might just be mildly inebriated.

No comments: