Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Heroes

Sweet baby jesus, I don't know if I have any ability to comprehend what I saw last night.

What I really enjoyed was that there were signs of an epic duel about to happen between Peter with his copied power of nuclear reactions, and Sylar with his ability to freeze stuff.

And I don't think I spoiled too much there, since Future Hiro did say that Sylar was still alive, and anyone who has any idea of narrative structure knows where Peter would be at the end of the episode.

It's just too bad that we didn't see this epic duel of fire and ice.

Only problem? I just sincerely hope that someone gets future Hiro's brain out of that room in the future, because otherwise Sylar could get ahold of it. And then the world is totally screwed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to think that Future Peter will have been able to stall Future Sylar long enough for Future Hiro's brain to degrade to a point where it's useless to Future Sylar. Or something of the sort. Perhaps Mohinder destroys it. I dunno. But knowing Heroes, I doubt it would be safe to assume that it's taken care of before Future Sylar can get at it.